Line construction designer
The company LOSKY, s.r.o. is one of the largest suppliers of construction of microwave links,…
The company LOSKY, s.r.o. is one of the largest suppliers of construction of microwave links, base stations and line structures on the Czech telecommunications market.
The volume of our work is constantly growing, so we need to expand our team with a new line construction designer who will be part of a large, stable company.
We are looking for promising candidates for both junior (supporting more experienced colleagues, cooperation on partial projects) and senior positions (independent management and processing of projects according to client standards).
Your job description:
- Project work in the field of base stations of mobile operators
- Project work in the field of linear constructions
- Processing and control of construction/technological documentation
- Communication with authorities, network administrators and relevant bodies
- Communication with customers, clients and company management
- Secondary school/university education (technical focus)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or MicroStation programs
- Experience with line or telecommunication constructions a big advantage
- Technical thinking
- Work with the real estate cadastre
- Orientation in Czech legislation
- Care and responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Independence, but also the ability to work in a team
For a senior position, we also expect experience with independent project management and communication with the investor.
- Interesting and diverse work in a growing company in a promising field
- A friendly team of colleagues who will help you grow
- Professional growth supported by the company (professional development and a mentor from more experienced colleagues for junior colleagues, independent work in small project teams for senior colleagues)
- Possibility to work at HPP/IČO (according to your preferences)
- Mobile phone and laptop for personal use
- Corporate events
- 25 vacation days, 2 sick days
- Flexible working hours (perfect work and responsibility for your projects are important)
- Modern offices: Prague 9 – Horní Počernice, Brno